In the mood for a quick, yet delicious lunch on a late summer day? Maple-flavored cucumber and peach relish is all it takes to liven up a standard chicken wrap that the entire family will enjoy. Using maple butter, limes and chili peppers, this cool, yet spicy delicacy tickles the taste buds and makes for a memorable lunch. Easy to refrigerate, this meal makes great leftovers, too.
Ingredients: Maple and Lime-Flavored Cucumber and Peach Relish
Ingredients: Maple Butter
Instructions: Maple and Lime-Flavored Cucumber and Peach Relish
- In a bowl, combine one grated cucumber and four grated peaches.
- Melt maple butter in juice of two limes and add this mixture to the cucumber and peaches.
- Add the zest of 2 limes and the chili peppers. Mix well using a spatula.
- Pour everything into a large strainer over a bowl and leave in the fridge for one hour to drain.
- Place in a well-sealed container and keep in fridge.
Instructions: Maple Butter
Place ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on medium until thoroughly combined. Maple butter will keep up to six weeks if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.