1/2 lb. rhubarb
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon orange zest
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups ricotta
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dice rhubarb into small cubes and toss with maple syrup.
- Add orange zest, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, juice of one lemon, and one teaspoon salt.
- Place mixture in a shallow baking dish and cover.
- Bake for thirty minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Slice baguette into about 12 slices and toast slices.
- Place generous portion of ricotta on baguette and top with rhubarb mixture.
- Top with olive oil drizzle.