1 1/2 ounces tequila (suggested: Reposado)
1 ounce pure maple syrup
3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons apple butter
Mezcal Foam (See Recipe Below)
Red apple slices for garnish
Mezcal Foam Ingredients
3 drops of Mezcal (must be traditional, smoky type) or Single Malt Scotch
1/2 ounce of maple syrup
1 egg white
- Add all ingredients to a mixing tin, except the Mezcal foam.
- Shake over ice.
- Strain over ice into an old-fashioned glass.
- Top with Mezcal foam and garnish with red apple slice.
- Combine all ingredients and whip rapidly with hand mixer.
- Chill thoroughly before using.