Each season has a sweetness attached to it: something to love, something to savor, something to look forward to — or to miss — when the weather starts changing. In the winter, it’s maple.
Because what’s sweeter in cold weather than the warmth of a pork shoulder, rubbed with it? Or crispy French toast, drizzled with it? Or popcorn, or duck, or pound cake, or ice cream — time to get out that bottle and take advantage.
- Matilda Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin
- Maple Lacquered Duck Breast
- Crunchy Maple French Toast with Maple-Whiskey Butter
- Don’t-Hold-the-Anything Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Tipsy Maple Corn
- Maple-Sage Ice Cream with Maple-Sage Sugared Walnuts
- Maple Walnut Cream Tart
- Maple Yogurt Pound Cake
- Olive Oil and Maple Granola
- Spiced Maple Pecan Pie with Star Anise
- Pudding Chomeur